Why an At Home Eldercare Franchise? Because the market is exploding! Consider the following:
- At Home Eldercare has over 45 years of senior care experience; coupled with a 98.8% success rate in putting individuals like you into this business!
- 10,000 individuals are turning 65 each day for the next 20 years!
- Seniors WANT to stay at home; it’s called Aging in Place.
- The 80+ population is projected to increase 79% by 2030.
- You DO NOT need hundreds of clients to be financially successful as an Eldercare agency owner! In fact, you just need 12-15, though your average, mature agency will have 30-40 clients!
Now that you’ve done your research and are ready to be your own boss, it’s time to get serious about becoming a senior care franchisee. Buying a senior home care franchise is a great investment, but there are several criteria you must meet in order to become an At Home Eldercare franchisee.
FRANCHISE CANDIDATE CRITERIA
At Home Eldercare partners with franchisee candidates who espouse our core values of integrity, family, reliability, hunger for growth, and positive energy. In addition, franchisee candidates should have a commitment to their employees and their community. Prior medical or senior care experience is not a requirement, although it can be an advantage.
You might be a great fit with At Home Eldercare if you:
- Are looking for a full-time, “hands-on” business opportunity.
- Have a proven track record in business leadership.
- Have successfully managed your personal finances.
- Are a results-oriented self-starter interested in starting and growing a business.
- Are prepared to focus on this opportunity.
In addition, we look for candidates with:
- A heartfelt desire to work with seniors
- Experience in marketing
- Ease in working with seniors
- Communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to motivate self and others
- A competitive nature
- The financial capacity for investment
The length of the initial franchise term is 10 years, and it can be renewed for an additional 10 years if the franchise is in good standing.
FRANCHISEE FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
Individuals typically need a minimum of $100,000 in liquid assets. For a more detailed breakdown of the required investment, please call: 844-358-4311 or e-mail: email@example.com
At Home Eldercare offers a 15% discount on the franchise fee for qualifying veterans.
SO HOW IT WORKS…
We are going to get to know you, and you are going to get to know us! The way we get to know you is through questionnaires, behavioral profiles, and if we each do what we say, when we said we would do it.
Once you have submitted the Qualification Questionnaire and we have reviewed it, you will then want to request a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document and Franchise Agreement. Be sure to immediately send back the last page to us signed, since it is a receipt acknowledging you received the FDD.
Once the above is completed, you will be invited in for a Discovery Day. This can be accomplished in person, or if you prefer, it can be accomplished via video conference. This is typically a day long process, where we interview one another and determine if we are a good fit for one another. Just like in senior care, the trick is finding the right caregiver for the right client! And, since we grant franchises in 10 year blocks, we’re going to know one another for years to come.
At Home Eldercare is dedicated to cultivating a favorable environment that promotes success among its franchisees. If you fit the above criteria, you could be the next At Home Eldercare franchisee.